In this week’s episode, we realize that we’re throwing out a lot of really good content to keep it at a watchable length. Which makes us think we should leave the uncut audio as a podcast…which sounds like work. You know what else sounds like work? Well, you’ll just have to watch a few of the random excerpts and see…
As usual, we quickly recap some of the week’s best tech, and discuss Watts’ 3rd place finish at the Croatan 150, old school suspension designs, and the Sock Puppets pay another visit to tell you how to win a fresh pair of DeFeet socks…and we have a LOT to give away this week!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Croatan 150 gravel race
- Tire tech and how MTB treads are designed
- The new Rocky Mountain Vertex 29er hardtail
- New Santa Cruz Blur and Highball 29ers
- Suspension Tech & undamped suspended bicycle frames
- Original Ibis Ripley softail by John Castellano
- Prototype long travel Ibis enduro race 29er spy shots
- Submit your bike shop’s videos for inclusion in the Friday Yard Sale!
- Rockshox’s new Debonair-equipped forks and upgraded rear shocks
- Enter to win one of many DeFeet socks! (Congrats to Mark K. from GA for winning last week!)
Thanks for watching! Got an idea for a segment? Leave a comment! We’ve got some big things in store for this series, but want to hear what you think!