DT Swiss completes its tubeless offering with two tire sealant formulations; one designed for high pressure applications such as road and track cycling, and another designed for low pressure applications such as mountain biking and gravel riding.
DT Swiss Tire Sealant
The DT Swiss High Pressure Tubeless Sealant has a maximum working pressure of 9 Bar (130 PSI), but is said to operate best over the 4.0-7.5 Bar (58-108 PSI) range. The brand claim their formulation, the contents of which we aren’t yet privy to, can seal punctures up to 3mm across. Get this one in a 60 ml bottle only.
- Tire Sealant: DT Swiss High Pressure Tubeless Sealant
- Application: Road and Track Cycling
- Recommended Amount per Tire: 23mm – 35mm tires – 60 ml sealant
- Price: $ 17.60 USD / 12.90 € / 13.60 CHF
DT Swiss Low Pressure Tubeless Sealant is intended for tires run at reduced pressures. It is said to work best up to 4.5 Bar (65 PSI) but can also tolerate pressures of up to 5.5 Bar (80 PSI). The brand claim punctures up to 6mm across can be sealed by their formulation. This one is available is 240 ml and 1000 ml bottles.
- Tire Sealant: DT Swiss Low Pressure Tubeless Sealant
- Application: Mountain Biking and Gravel Riding
- Recommended Amount per Tire: 60 – 90 ml for 1.4 – 2.0″; 90 – 120 ml for 2.0 – 2.5″; 120 – 150 ml for 2.5 – 3.0″
- Price for 240 ml: 20.40 $ / 14.90 € / 15.70 CHF
- Price for 1000 ml: 62.70 $ / 45.90 € / 48.30 CHF