- Looking for adventure? The Yak Attack (video above) is billed as the world’s highest mountain bike race – and now the organizers have added two more races to make up a World Challenge Series: the 2014 Rumble In The Jungle through Sri Lanka Nov. 17-23rd, the 2015 Alpac Attack through Patagonia and Argentina April 12-19th, and the 2015 Yak Attack through the Himalayas September 18-30th.
- The Pasadena Mountain Bike Club is having a bike swap meet Sunday June 22nd from 7am – 1pm at Pasadena Cyclery. Vendors email here for a table ($10), or 10×10 ($40).
- Après Vélo is having a Mega Stocktake Sale of 40% off storewide (some exclusions). Use code LOVEAV at checkout. Sale ends June 23rd 6am AEST.
- In celebration of the release of its AVIP concept, promoting safety for road cyclists, POC is auctioning four one of a kind Cervélo road bikes (Cervélo P5 54cm, Cervélo P5 58cm, Cervélo RCA 54cm, Cervélo RCA 58cm) to raise money and awareness for Spinalis, an organization which promotes research and treatment in the field of spinal cord injuries. Auction runs until July 1st.
- The Sugar Showdown Seattle will be held July 5-6 and will include a class for 6-9 year old girls in addition to a free “Pump & Jump Jam” on Sunday for the little ladies! Register now.
- The Tour of Arae is a 6-day all-dirt vintage South African road bike stage race for riders of racing-style South African built steel frames. Open to 35 riders, who will be racing through the Karoo over river crossings, thick sand, tyre-shredding rocks, and potential snow over 6 days and 730 kilometers, August 23-28
- Bicycle Line, an Italian cycling clothing company, has announced that it’s online store is now available in English so it’s UK customers will be able to order directly from their website.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More