- The countdown to Crankworx Whistler 2014 is ON: 69 more days until the start of the August 8-17th event. Athlete registration opens June 1st.
- Steamboat Springs, CO, will be hosting a Jump Jam & Photo Shootout on June 13th at the recently completed Bear River Bike Park (thanks in part to a Bell Built Grant award!).
- The Bicycle Basket Bazaar is headed to Worcester, UK, on June 21st as part of celebration of Bike Week.
- Las Vegas Cyclery and Escape Adventures is excited to announce the first annual Grand Canyon Fat Tire Festival to be held August 1-3rd. The festival will include 100 and 58 mile mountain bike races on Saturday, and a family friendly mountain bike tour of the East Rim and Saddle Mountain on Sunday.
- In honor of Mavic’s 125th Anniversary, Nicolas Roux will attempt to ride the “Tour du Mont Blanc” – 330km with over 8,000 meters of ascent – faster than the current record time of 11 hours and 41 minutes. Follow his attempt here.
- Early-bird registration for the Gran Fondo Hincapie ends tomorrow, May 31st, for the October 25th ride.
- Summer’s coming and so will the opportunity for travel and possibly camping… help save our trees by learning how to prevent the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer Beatle.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More