- The Red Bull Signature Series continues this Sunday on NBC at 12:30 PM EST with the Red Bull District Ride. 80,000 people witnessed a unique urban slopestyle course designed by freeride legend and previous District Ride winner Aaron Chase. The course starts with a drop from Nuremberg’s castle walls and then makes its way through the city center and five different districts that offer varying obstacles for the world’s top freeride bike athletes to master and trick off.
- One Day Only Sale on Small Business Saturday – 30% off of Complete Handsome Bicycles – Join them for a one day pop-up shop at Martin Patrick 3 in Minneapolis for an event that’s not-to-be-missed!
- Decorate your bike with festive crap contest – It’s another great year for Magnolia BMX’s Holiday Bike Check Contest, minus the bike check! They’ve got really great sponsors and unlike last year, it’s open internationally!
- Stages Power meters will be available in South Korea starting January 2015 through Welltuned. The Stages Power meter, which was launched in North America in 2012, is sold factory installed — by Stages Cycling, in Boulder, CO USA — to aluminum crank arms throughout the Cannondale, FSA, Shimano, and SRAM ranges.
- Hermes Sport handbuilt competition wheels are now available worldwide through The Aftermarket. Founded in July 2009 by Alex Webster, Hermes Sport was born of a general, lifelong obsession with high-end bike parts and a particular fixation on wheels.
- Scott Sports USA and Deer Valley Resort Announce Multi-Year Partnership. Starting this 2014/2015 season Scott Sports USA will be the official goggle, pole, helmet and bike sponsor of Deer Valley Resort.
- Bianchi and Thomson Bikes Tours have joined forces to offer exclusive new cycling trips in 2015. The first destination is Lombardia, a cycling paradise in northern Italy, and is open for booking on either company’s website.
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More