- America’s leading gran fondo will take place on Saturday October 3rd, 2015, in Sonoma, County California and registration opens January 12th. The King Ridge Gran Fondo is adding a tougher, more adventurous ‘Panzer’ route this year. For the lucky 250 who register first, the route will take them farther north and to the coast at Stewart’s Point where freshly baked panzerotti (hence the name, they’re like a small calzone) and espresso will await.
- RAPHA FESTIVE 500 / December 24 – December 31 – The Rapha Festive 500 traces its origin to their Lead Designer, Graeme Raeburn, who rode 1000 kilometers in the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve, combining extensive product testing, base miles, and a trip to see his family into one taxing adventure. For the 2014 challenge they are offering prizes in three categories – Most Inclement – Best Story, Prix de la Combativité – Best Photography, and a Grand Prize for Creativity. This year’s Grand Prize is a tig-welded steel frame by Rapha Continental builder and rider, Ricky Feather.
- The Red Bull Rampage presented by GoPro, part of the Red Bull Signature Series, will be airing this Saturday, December 27th at 4 P.M. EST on NBC as part of the two hour full length special. Taking on 1,000 feet of vertical ridges off the never-before-ridden back cliffs outside Virgin, Utah, 20 of the most daring and fearless mountain bike riders in the world headline the event.
- Culprit Cycles is having a special promotion starting today and ending on January 3rd, 2015 on many of their foremasts and complete bikes. Start the new year with a bike custom painted for you. While supplies last. For more information on the deals they’re offering visit their Facebook Page or visit culpritbicycles.com.
- Hammer Nutrition’s Sale is extended thru December 31st! Order online and save up to 20% on everything! Shop now and SAVE!
- If you’re not already a subscriber to the Bikerumor newsletter then get on board!
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More