- Mountain Bike Radio is now on the air for your “All mountain bikes – All the time” listening pleasure.
- The League of American Bicyclists has announced that their National Bike Challenge that was held from May 1st to August 31st, successfully engaged more than 30,000 cyclists for more than 12Million miles!
- People For Bikes needs your help. They are in the running for a $250,000 Chase Community Giving Grant, which they’d use for their One Million campaign and their Green Lane Project that fast-tracks the building of protected bike lanes in US Cities. You can help them win the grant here.
- WD-40Bike products is announcing it’s cyclocross initiative with sponsorship of the Rapha-Focus Pro Cyclocross team and support of the Trek USGP Cyclocross Series, Cross Vegas, and the UCI Masters and Elite World Championsips in Louisville, KY, and various other races.
- Former Speedgoat founder, Chris Currie, has launched Cyclocross.com, an online retailer specializing in -wait for it- cyclocross gear. Sign up for email updates and be entered to win a Focus Mares AX 2.0 disc bike or a Redline Conquest Disc frameset.
- Stow the FOOTBrake‘s foldable flip-flops in your jersey pocket to wear when you don’t want to wear your cycling shoes during rest stops.
- Demo any Intense bike at the Outdoor Demo during Interbike and get a free Intense Spider 29 Comp t-shirt. Wear that shirt on the first day of the Interbike show, go to their booth at 3:30pm and you’ll get a beer and raffle ticket to win an Intense Spider 29 Comp Bike. Must be present and wearing the t-shirt to win the bike. Outdoor Demo Booth#: D1042, Interbike Booth #: 20131.
- Ride It Daily Extended Service will be showing at Interbike – they are offering an extended warranty service for bikes.
- Fluid and Spy Optics have teamed up for a conjoined party and prize giveaway at CrossVegas. We’re giving away free Fluid, Spy sunglasses, and margarita and beer vouchers all day. Swing by their booth between 4-10pm on Wednesday at the race to spin the wheel and collect some goodies.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More