- With all the hubbub about Gwin making the move Specialized, guess we should point you to this Craigslist post…
- Details for the Stagecoach 400 for 2013 have been announced. Start date is April 13th in Idyllwild, CA. Click here for more information about the “toughest, trickiest, longest mountain bike race in California”! (Yes. Yes, it is – and that makes you want to do it even more!)
- There’s a new omnium race series for in the midwest called the 2013 Flyover Championship Race Series. Starting in April five races will be held in Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, and South Dakota.
- NuVinci is donating 1,000 of their continuously variable hubs to the Worldbike organization to be distributed to developing countries “to support the development and use of more reliable technologies.”
- Feel like shopping? Rapha is having a sale…
- Register now for the 2013 NAHBS in Denver, February 22nd – 24th.
- 3D Bikefit is having a raffle to give away “one 3D Video Fit (A $1Billion Dollar Value that normally only costs $270) to 1 deserving cyclist on February 1st.” Click here for information on how to enter now.
- The San Marco Preservation Society of Jacksonville, FL, is having a “Call to Artists” for design, construction, donation and maintenance for one year, of bike racks that will be permanently located in San Marco Square.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More