- Irish I was on a bike, do you? Pre-order these St.
Patty’sPaddy’s Day inspired tees printed with reflective green ink from Bike Rags by March 5th to get one in time for our other fav beer drinking holiday.
- Help Patrick Sluyter achieve his life-long dream of attending the Deaflympics as a cyclist in Bulgaria this summer by donating here. Deaf Olympians are not supported by the US Olympic Committee, so Patrick must raise his own money to attend. Here’s more info on the US Deaf Cycling Association and USA Deaf Sports Federation.
- Nominate your favorite bike mechanic for the WD-40 Wrench of the Month program. Winners receive various WD-40 schwag, get to appear in social media promotions, and are entered to win “Wrench of the Year”. PS- you may be your fav bike mechanic, go ahead, nominate yourself! Enter here, more info here.
- The U.S. National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, NC is hosting the First Annual Tuck Fest this April 19, 20, and 21st. It will be a three day race extravaganza, including: kayaking, trail running, mountain biking, rubber ducky races, paddle boarding, and more! Seven live bands will play throughout the weekend with the Carolina Chocolate Drops headlining on Saturday! Registration fee of $35 lets you compete in any event over the weekend. Registration and more information here.
- The first European-style Gran Fondo National Championship Series has been launched in the US, with races in FL, GA, NC, NJ, and MD scheduled for 2013.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More