- Jay Petervary talks on The Ride Fatbikes Show on Mountain Bike Radio about his record setting time in the 2013 Iditarod Trail Invitational. Jay also happens to hold the record for the fastest time in the 2,700+ mile Tour Divide! Listen as he gives some insight on what it took to prepare himself mentally for this extreme endurance event. After you listen to that, check out Jeremiah Bishop’s take on his win at Bonelli Park on the USA Cycling Pro Cross Country Tour.
- Bicycle Retailer reports that Pivot Cycles has sold it’s 50% stake in BH USA so it can focus on expanding it’s mountain bike business.
- ABUS Mobile Security is seeking a PR & Marketing Manager for it’s Chicago, IL, office. More info here.
- Retül has announced that they will now use FootBalance custom footbed systems when offering their bike fitting technology.
- Bespoked Bristol, the UK’s Handmade Bicycle Show, will be held April 12th – 14th.
- Taos Ski Valley, NM, has announced that they will be opening their resort for mountain biking later this summer. They are busy creating new mountain bike trails, skills course, and a pump track, and will have lifts operating for a downhill course.
- Bell Bicycle Helmets have announced a recall of 2009, 2010, and 2011 models of Bell Exodus BMX full face helmets sold at Wal-Mart stores. The chin buckle can break causing the helmet to come off. If you own one of these helmets, stop using it and contact Bell.
- Pro bicycle racing is coming to Winston-Salem, NC, with the Cycling Classic to be held June 15th and 16th.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More