- Ride the Glencoe Grand Prix Pro Cycling Race in Glencoe, Illinois, on June 1st – it’s for the children.
- Trek Travel has announced new bike tours for 2013 with Moab Ride Camp and updated Family Bike Tour offerings. Moab Ride Camp is a 5 day, 4 night mountain bike adventure in the famous trails of Moab, UT, starting and ending every night at the Gonzo Inn. Gary Fisher, and pro couple, Heather Imerger and Jermey Horgan-Kobelski join you for the ride camp on select dates in October and November. Trek’s Family Bike Tours have been revamped and include horse-farm tours in Vermont and white-water rafting in the Canadian Rockies.
- Surly has recalled their Surly Pugsley 100mm (2012) and 135mm (2013) forks. Check here for more information.
- Cannondale, in partnership with Peloton Magazine, has announced a digital magazine for coverage of the Amgen Tour of California called the Cannondale Gazette.
- Join Freddie Rodriquez on his Fast Freddie Gran Fondo and raise money for the charity of your choice on August 17th in Berkley, CA.
- 2XU, an athletic apparel company, has announced Athlete 2.0 “an interactive microsite with practical, engaging tips for the athlete, from weekend warrior to world class champion, who utilizes technology and the latest scientific findings to train smarter, not harder.”
- Like Timbuk2’s FB page and you will be automatically entered to win their Bike Commute Sweepstakes package which includes a Bianchi road bike, Bern helmet, Kryptonite lock, Knog blinder light and a Timbuk2 messenger bag.
- Après Vélo has new women’s sweatshirt and men’s long sleeve henley for cool summer nights – or mild winter days, depending on which side of the equator you’re on.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More