- Sun Valley is at it again with their STDD (Single Track Deficit Disorder) Remedy contest. Go here for more info on how you can win an all expenses paid trip for two to Sun Valley and some really awesome swag.
- Registration is now open for this Saturday’s Bournemouth Twilight Criterium in the UK.
- The Tour de Latitude will be offered again this year as a unique and fun way to ride your bike to the Latitude Music Festival happening this July 18th-21st at Henham Park in Southwold, Suffolk.
- Bummed that the July 21st ORAMM is sold out? Check out the Jerdon Mountain Challenge – held on July 20th, the day before, it’s like ORAMM-lite: 30 miles instead of 63 and just 4,000ft elevation instead of 11,000.
- Après Vélo is now selling their retro Tour de France inspired tees and posters designed by Eleanor Grosch.
- Apres Velo has offered one of these shirts for free to a lucky reader who submitted a photo for the Pic Of The Day this week. Five photos will be chosen tomorrow and will be posted each workday next week (you can still submit today to be entered). Vote next Friday for your favorite and that person will get their choice of t-shirt from the new collection.
- A GoFundMe fundraising page has been created to help with the medical costs of Joshua “Pro” Hartman who was severely injured in a crash at the Red Hook Crit this week.
- The 4th Annual Brompton US Championship will be held in Minneapolis this weekend, June 22nd-23rd. A race with Le Mans-style start, folding competition, and a riding marathon and urban trail ride, highlight the two-day event that will see a little more twill than spandex…wonder if there will be any of these sighted at the event?
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More