- Morvelo’s second CityCross event will be Saturday, November 9th at Piece Hall in Halifax, England. CityCross = CX in the city! Curbs, Cobbles, Stairs… Oh My! (Teaser video above for inspiration.)
- Saturday and Sunday, October 19-20, is the annual Texas Custom Bike Show in Dallas, TX. Doors open at 10am and stay open until 5pm.
- The Big Stampede bike expo and swap meet will be held Sunday, November 3rd, in Charlotte, NC.
Admission is only 5$ and all proceeds benefit Charlotte’s chapter of Trips For Kids (who will also be accepting used cycling equipment donations.)
- Speaking of Trips for Kids, the WNC chapter has a new edition of their cycling jersey and shorts available for sale.
- With their initial fundraising goal met, it looks like the Hammerhead bike navigation tool will become a reality. Just 4 days left on their Dragon Innovation campaign and earlybird pricing is still in effect.
- The UCI announces a design competition for the 2014 Women’s Road World Cup leaders’ Jerseys.
- There’s a new place for the gravel-riding types to hang out on the internet and it’s called the Riding Gravel Forum.
- Boombotix portable speakers is in the running for a Chase Mission Main Street Grant and would like your vote.
- BMC is introducing an Ambassador program to help support amateur athletes. Selected participants will receive a full BMC kit and casual clothing along with preferred pricing on BMC bikes.
- It’s getting chilly here in the northern part of the hemisphere and DeFeet is offering 30% off their baselayers with code LAYERUP at checkout. Discount good through October 21st. PS – October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and DeFeet has jumped in on this campaign feet-first.
- TracksEdge is creating 3D sculpture and canvas prints of your favorite trails and road courses. Check out their Kickstarter campaign for more information and to support this unique art idea.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More