- WinWithTinkoff.com, a Tour de France sweepstakes project – Scicon bags is managing a contest campaign for the Tinkoff team throughout the Tour with new prizes available each day. With every Tour stage another of the team’s sponsors will show up with a new prize up for grabs. The list of brands putting in prizes is pretty big, with the total haul available valued at about 9000€. So far there’s been a heartrate strap, a pair of Oakleys, a Contador signed helemt, a carbon bar, special Contador edition Keo Blades, and a signed World Champion jersey. Today’s prize up for grabs is a fast rolling CeramicSpeed setup with a set of oversized pulleys, a UFO-treated chain, and a bottom bracket. Join in and enter to win every day at WinWithTinkoff.com…
Follow the Tour & Win
- Rapha has teamed up with The Telegraph’s daily Cycling Podcast – Number 1 sports podcast on the iTunes UK chart, the Rapha + The Cycling Podcast brings you daily news from France in the form of race reports, analysis, and insight into the peloton. What better way to stay up to date on le Tour de France and actually get your work done, then having it streamed into your ears. Pages.Rapha.cc/MoreThanaRace/Podcast
- Buy a Jet Roll, guess tomorrow’s TdF winner & win a second one – Throughout the end of the Tour, anyone who places a Jet Roll order and correctly names the next day’s stage winner will receives an additional free jet black Jet Roll Supersonic with their order. More info at JustEnoughTools.com.
- Race along with virtual Bkool Summer Cup – Participants from over 30 different countries will take part head-to-head in stages from the Tour de France, La Vuelta, Rio 2016 Olympic Games, and the Valencia Triathlon. Up for grabs in the real world are real prizes from a number of great sponsors. Check out what is being billed as the biggest virtual cycling competition in the world, running from July 4 – Sept 15, all via the Bkool Simulator. Bkoolers.com
- Ride Pelotonia this August to help the fight to Cure Cancer – The annual grassroots cycling event in the midwest attracts people from around the world to Columbus, OH. This Aug 5, the 8th running of the three-day event kicks off, weaving through 180 miles of pavement, from urban city riding to rural country roads. Based on ridership, it continues to be the largest single-event cycling fundraiser benefitting cancer research in the United States. Find out how you too can participate and help raise fund to directly support cancer research via The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center. Pelotonia.org