If you’ve been following Trek on social media, you probably noticed their teasers regarding some new products launching this week. We’re not sure if it’s the only new introduction, but Trek is kicking off Cyber Monday with the release of their all new T-Shirt line. Perfect for those times when you’re not wearing cycling gear but still want to profess your love for the Waterloo based brand, the collection includes vintage inspired designs, current race teams including Trek Factory Racing, Bissel, C3, Gravity Girls, and much more.
Available on the Trek web store, each T-shirt is included in their Cyber Monday promotion which includes 10% off your entire order as well as free shipping on orders over $50. The sale does not include bikes, but has plenty of great gift ideas under $30 as well as Trek and Bontrager accessories.
Trek joins a number of other companies offering special deals for Cyber Monday. Check them out next before it’s too late!
- Continuing where their Black Friday deals left off, Wolf Tooth Components has three deals based on how much you spend: Spend $50 get 15% off – Enter code CyberMonday15 at checkout, spend $100 get 20% off and a free black Wolf Tooth Crankskin – Enter code CyberMonday20 at checkout, and spend $200 get 25% off and a free black Wolf Tooth Crankskin – Enter code CyberMonday25 at checkout.
- Fezzari is having a “Black Weekend Sale” that continues until tonight. Discounts can be found on brand new bikes including the Fore Cyx Cross bikes which we’ve loved, and their new Kings Peak Fat Bike!
- OneUp is still offering 20% off any order placed by Monday, December 1st using the coupon code “oneup20″ at checkout. Spend more than $70 and get free shipping worldwide (prices include VAT in the EU). That includes the new RADr cage and narrow-wide chainrings.
- Abbey Bike Tools is offering a number of number of specials including a free hat with any Abbey Workshirt, Free Stu Stick with the purchase of a HAG, 20% off a Crombie and Chainwhip combo, and 25% off dual sided Bottom Bracket tools.
- Save up to 50% off official Ironman Triathlon gear, plus a number of free gifts with purchase for the triathlete in your life.
- Focusing on BMX inspired street wear, Operativ clothing is 25% off with code “cyber” at checkout.
- For more awesome cycling inspired clothing, check out Twin Six’s line up which is available for 26% off all orders over $56.
Don’t forget that many of the Black Friday deals posted earlier are still good. Any that we missed? Post them below!