Did the food from our recent yurt excursion with Niner bikes make your mouth water? There’s a chance you can experience it for yourself thanks to the Kitsbow Slickrock Social contest. In addition to an all expenses paid trip to Outerbike in Moab, UT with Western Spirit, you’ll also be treated to an evening catered by Chef Z and the The Cyclists Menu shown above in the process of creating some incredible food at 9,000 feet. Along with great food and company, you’ll get to ride a new Ibis mountain bike for the duration of the trip along with two day passes to Outerbike to test whatever your heart desires.
Full details after the break…
- 2 full days of riding and van support, one day joining Kitsbow Ambassadors from across the country, and the next on a Western Spirit planned trip
- An evening catered by The Cyclists Menu, Kitsbow Ambassadors and Founder, Zander Nosler
- $800 in flight vouchers (within the cont. US) to Grand Junction, CO
- Transportation from the airport to Moab
- Transportation from Moab to the airport
- 4 nights lodging, including breakfast for two days of riding
- Rider’s choice of three Ibis demo bikes Mojo 3, Mojo HD3, New Ripley 29 for Wednesday and Thursday
- (2) two-day passes to Outerbike – Full Demo status where you can test some of the newest bikes on the market and get shuttled to nearby trails
Head over to Kitsbow for the full itinerary and to enter. Hurry, there’s only two weeks left!