Continuing the tradition of bright blue kicks leading up to the Tour de France, Shimano just unveiled the new Limited Edition SH-R321. Sitting at the top of the road shoe product range, the R321 retains the same design as previous models, but is clad in a new Electric Blue skin. You’ll see colorful new shoes on Shimano sponsored riders this Summer, but if you think you’re fast enough to rock the blue you’ll be able to purchase them in limited numbers starting in June..
Even though the SH-R321B is considered a Limited Edition, the shoes will set you back the same amount of cash as the standard SH-R321 at $380. That price includes a Custom Fit with their Teijin Avail 100 upper which is finer than synthetic leather but lends itself better to the custom fit process. Combined with a Dynalast Sole that is the stiffest Shimano offers, the SH-R321B is definitely a premium level product. With an estimated availability of June 15th, if you want a pair of these blue booties act fast.
SH-R321B key features:
- Limited Edition Shimano Blue
- New Surround upper offers a glove-like fit
- New Custom Fit materials in instep and arch support
- Adaptable closure for various instep heights and ankle shapes
- New Teijin AVAIL 100 upper material
- Offered 38-48 in whole sizes, 40-46 in half sizes
- E widths available in whole sizes 42-48
- Weight for a size 40 pair is 489g
- Available in limited supplies summer 2015