Soak in 3T Bohemian Border Bash gravel with us this Sept – A new multi-day gravel event is coming at the end of summer, into the backyard of our European office. The Bohemian Border Bash is a fresh three day event on the Czech/German border around the respective Bohemian & Saxon Switzerland National Parks on a mix of gravel & paved roads. The region is one of our favorite, and we’re there several times a year testing the latest in road and gravel tech.
The event has been developed together with 3T’s Jeroboam concept, so there will be 75km, 150km, and a whopping overnight 300km ride option, plus some extra rides for those who stick around. My wife & I are currently on the fence if we should do the stupid long one, or spend those extra nine hours in the camp drinking Czech beer and hanging out with friends. In any case, pick the all-inclusive 3-day Camp option, or one of the single big weekend rides. Every option will sort you with a place to stay, ride nutrition, beer to drink, and dinner & party post-ride. Details & registration at: TheBash.cc
See you there, or pedal squares.
Where to eRide
- Demo an e-bike in Houston this Sunday with Bike Barn – As the e-bike debate continues, make an informed decision yourself. At Bike Barn’s Champions in Spring, TX on Sunday Mar 31, they’r running an eBike Demo. Full-suspension, hardtail, hybrid, and bike path e-bikes will be on hand to try out on your own on the local Cypresswood Trails or paths of Collins Park. We have loaded our demo van and look forward to sharing the fun of an eBike. Let them know you are coming on their Facebook.
- Standert opening Performance Cycling Store in Berlin, with new bike – German metal bike maker Standert Bicycles will be kicking open the doors on a new Kreuzberg shop this weekend. On March 30, the new shop & showroom with a café will give performance cyclists another place to congregate in Berlin or a place to get change before or after a group ride. Plus at 4pm they will be unveiling their latest, affordable alloy disc brake road bike – the all-new Standert Kreissäge Disc. Standert.de
- The Pro’s Closet launches “Certified Pre-Owned” bike program – The Pro’s Closet has become possibly the largest & most trusted single resource to buy high-quality used bikes & gear, and now it is getting even better. Their new Certified Pre-Owned program give a new level of professional bike inspection & service to be sure the used bike you buy is in top shape. Plus they’ve added a Guaranteed Buyback program where you can sell the bike back to them, get store credit, and end up riding another new-to-you bike next year too. TheProsCloset.com
Gear Deals & Contests
- Get a Anniversary Deal on Restrap’s belt – Restrap turns 10 this year and are doing all sorts of things to celebrate a decade of making straps and bags. For a limited time they’re offering their most popular accessory, the Link Belt for only £10 (down from £30). The special deal is good to all customers using code 10YEARS at checkout until Sunday Mar 31 midnight GMT (or while supplies last.) Restrap.co.uk
- 8bar bikes at special clearance sale prices – 8bar is making way for a new season of bikes in their showroom in Berlin, so they are clearing out several special builds they’ve put together. Gravel action, city cruisin’ and racing material – It’s all there and on sale. They also have some parts, apparel & other small bit that they won’t be restocking, so have added to the deal. Singlespeeds from 500€ to road & gravel bikes from 1300€, browse their shop to see if the sale has what you’re looking for. 8bar-bikes.com