For the next two days, Red Bull is screening what they call the first-ever dedicated European bicycle film The Old World, showcasing fifteen unique cyclists that blur the lines from one style of riding to the next.
Shot all over the continent, the full-length film brings together 15 European riders from 7 countries and 8 different riding disciplines to tell their own riding stories…
The Old World crosses Europe on all types of bikes
“Different to the usual action-led bike films, ‘The Old World‘ follows newcomer Bless Amada on a trip through a fantastic world of imagination that opens up to the wildest dreams of biking. Shot in a dedicated way, each country segment portrays a certain discipline and mindset in order to showcase Europe’s diverse riding culture and contrasting landscapes.”
A Tillmann Brothers production for Red Bull. The Old World gets a free digital premiere, starting today for the next 48 hours through the weekend on Red Bull TV. Then it will disappear… at least until it returns for a bit longer some time later next year.
Once you watch the whole thing and want to learn more about the riders & unique riding styles featured, Red Bull has a good article introducing each rider and their background…
Cyclists shot in The Old World include:
- Swedish trail & slopestyle riders Martin Söderström, Emil & Simon Johansson
- French snow freeride & downhiller Vincent Tupin
- German BMX street riders Bruno Hoffman and Mo Nussbaumer
- British MTB trials rider Chris Akrigg
- British downhiller Rachel Atherton
- French BMX flatlander Matthias Dandois
- Dirt jumpers Nico Scholze (GER), Dawid Godziek (POL), Diego Caverzasi (ITA) & Bienve Aguado Alba (ESP)
- Big air riders Nico Vink (BEL) & Szymon Godziek (POL).
And yes, that is Belgian rider Nico Vink at the top, actually on fire to get the shot.
Watch The Old World on Red Bull TV starting today.