With more bikes moving to the trunnion mount standard, shock companies are following suit. To make sure they’re not left behind, Cane Creek just announced a new trunnion mount version of both their DB Air CS and DB Coil CS rear shocks.
Built with all the same four way independent adjustability as their non-trunnion cousins, the two trunnion shocks will be available in sizes from 185mm x 50mm to 225mm x 75mm. Available now, the shocks are priced the same as non-trunnion versions with the DB Air CS at $695 and the DB Coil CS at $620-$680 depending on the spring.
- DB Coil CS – 454 grams (weight varies by size, spring configuration, and spring rate)
- DB Air CS – 500 grams (weight caries by size)
- Twin Tube independent compression and rebound in two high-speed and four low-speed damping circuits.
- 4-way independent adjustment:
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed rebound
- Low-speed rebound
- Climb Switch On/Off
- 185 x 50mm
- 185 x 55mm
- 205 x 60mm
- 205 x 65mm
- 225 x 70mm
- 225 x 75mm
- Anodized and laser-etched
- Hand built in North Carolina, USA