- Video above: Yes, we do post a lot of their videos. Yes, that ride was totally epic and we wish we were there. Yes, the music is sort of apropos for St. Patrick’s Day tomorrow. Yes, you too can go there.
- Don’t want to fly to Spain for your next biking adventure? Try these guys in BC.
- On Tuesday, March 27th, the 7th Annual Georgia Rides to the Capitol takes place with riders from across the state converging on the state capitol in support of improved cycling infrastructure. Check out the website to find a police-escorted ride to join near you.
- From the organizers of the 6Hours Of Warrior Creek Race: “If you’re planning on pre-riding for the sold out 6WC or just planning to get out and take in the 6,845 berms at Warrior Creek, you need to read this post…TRAIL CLOSURES WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING: March 19 – 23 Dawn til 5pm, March 26 – 30 Dawn til 5pm. The trail is OPEN WEEKENDS! Please respect the land managers as they make safety improvements to the trail system and campground during these hours. We’d much rather you ride with us another day than becoming a permanent trail feature if a giant tree were to fall on your face!”
- Rebecca Rusch and SRAM have announced her schedule on the Gold Rusch Tour – a series of skills clinics and rides at MTB events across North America designed to get women and girls out on their bikes with the knowledge and confidence to tackle any mountain.
- Awesome photos here of what it takes to build an indoor MTB park. Cranx in Syracuse, NY, is finished and now open for business, check it out if you’re in the area!
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More