- Trek Bicycle has partnered with the Summer Gravity Camps at Whistler Mountain Bike Park to offer the use of their carbon Session 9.9 bikes. Camps are available for youth and adults. Whistler is amazing in the summer and, wait, what’s this on the website? SGC qualifies for Canada’s $500 Child Fitness tax credit?!?
- Join The National Bike Challenge May 1st through August 31st to win prizes and more.
- Congrats to artist Leanna Johnson who won the USA Pro Cycling Challenge‘s official commemorative poster contest.
- BikeGuard is a free registry for your bikes. They will send you a QR sticker that, when attached to your bike, can help reunite you if it is lost or stolen.
- The League of American Bicyclists has announced 67 more Bicycle Friendly Businesses, boosting the number to over 400 nationwide. Go here for information on adding your company to the list.
- Does your child need an adaptive bike? Let the Friendship Circle know by May 10th and you could win one.
- For our New Zealand readers: local MTB club Gravity Canterbury, Bike Cycle NZ and SPOKE magazine, are holding one of New Zealand’s first multi stage Super Enduro events called the Port Hills Enduro on Saturday, May 5th, 2012 in Christchurch. The event will consist of 4 timed stages and is reasonably priced at only $20 per racer.
- You could win one of 3 Nissan Ultimate Access Grand prize trips for 2 to meet the Radioshack Nissan Trek riders on the final stages of the Amgen Tour of California. Click here to enter and use the code word “Cali”.
- Register now for one of only 50 spaces in the charity ride “Bike For Their Right” on May 14th put on by Specialized and supported by Western Spirit. Money goes to a development organization that brings “the power of sport and play to impoverished children.” Based on donation level, participants can get to watch Stage 2 of the Tour of California in a VIP setting, go on a fully supported bike ride complete with lunch and SAG vehicles, meet the Quick-Step Pro Cycling team, receive an S-Works Tarmac SL4 with complete Body Geometry fit, have a meet and greet with Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen, and more…
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More