- Maxxis is taking applications for sponsorship for the 2015 season. Individuals, teams, and events are welcome to apply. Open to US and Canada, although Canadians must have a US shipping address. Application is live on their website until Oct. 31st, 2014.
- ODI is also opening it’s 2015 sponsorship application process. US athletes only. Apply here, or send your resume via email before November 30th, 2014.
- Orbea is working with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to recall about 715 Avant bikes and framesets, because of concerns over cracking forks.
- A2B e-bikes has announced an app for use with their electric bicycles: eSocialBike has features such as route planning and GPS, as well as essential diagnostics and maintenance information gathered directly from a chip housed in the bike’s battery compartment.
- The inaugural Team Jamis – Hagens Berman Gran Fondo will be held September 28, 2014, as part of the Rensselaerville Cycling Festival in New York.
- Billed as the “Holy Week” of Cyclocross, two huge CX races are coming up within one week of each other and both in New England: the Rapha Super Cross, Gloucester, MA, September 27-28th, and the KMC Cyclo-cross Festival, Providence, RI, October 3-5th.
- We enjoyed reading about this Lands End to John O’Groats journey so much that we’ve often thought of cycling the popular UK route. Now there’s an online website dedicated to planning and preparing for cycling it properly by Royston Wood.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More