- Need a last minute, limited edition stocking stuffer? How ’bout a CNC cut carbon fiber coaster with transparent metallic Ruckus Composites logo and matching whiskey tumbler, which is masked and etched in house, too. The pair is just $20 while they last, liquid contents not included.
- The TD Five Boro Bike Tour begins it’s “rush registration” on Tuesday, January 22nd, at 12pm EST. If you’re considering this ride, make sure you put this date on your calendar, the first come-first served registration was introduced last year and all 32,000 spaces were sold out in 24 hours! This is a fun 40 mile bike ride through all 5 of NY’s Boroughs and bucket-list worthy. We’ve done it with toddlers in tow (with a couple beer and ice-cream stops) and had a great time. This years’ ride date of May 5th should make for an extra fun time!
- Win a BMC Granfondo BF01 Ultegra Di2 complete bike and a trip to the Tour of Flanders or the Paris-Roubaix. Details and enter to win here.
- Burro Bags is celebrating their 5 year anniversary with an alleycat race and “FISTMAS 2012” afterparty tomorrow, Saturday, December 22nd at their digs in Jacksonville, FL.
- Pikes Peak will now officially be open to cyclists year-round! The trial run was a success and the City of Colorado Springs, in conjunction with the US Forest Service ,will open the Pikes Peak Highway to unescorted cyclists year-round starting January 1st, 2013.
- Light My Fire is sponsoring a contest to fund your adventures in 2014 by writing about your outdoor escapades in 2013. The outdoor accessories brand will choose seven folks to blog about their activities next year, give them a collection of LMF goods and name the best one LMF Adventurer of the Year. Think your trips and activities are up to snuff? Enter the contest here before December 31.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More