- Snapguide, an online how-to community, is launching a bike-hack contest next week in honor of Bike To Work Month. Upload your how-to guide on anything bike related to win up to $900 in hand made bike accessories.
- Enter to win a knog Blinder Arc 1.7 & Bouncer U-Lock by liking their FB page and telling them how many lumens the Blinder 1.7 outputs.
- Rickshaw Bagworks is offering 15% off their products to get ready for Bike Month with coupon code BIKEMONTH at checkout. Offer ends May 9th.
- Tonight, May 2nd, Mission Workshop is hosting a talk by Aaron Stinner of Stinner Frameworks from 7-10pm.
- Culprit Bicycles will be expoing at the Wildflower Triathlon in Bradley, CA, this weekend. All models will be on display and available for test rides. Test riders will get 5% off any bike order.
- The Sugar Showdown is heading to Burlington, WA, May 9-11th. This women-led, women-focused bike event will include one day of Mountain bike coaching and one day of competition at the new indoor Burlington Bike Park.
- There’s been a lot of talk about cycling is the new golf for entrepreneurs.
- These new socks from DeFeet would make great hand-ups!
- Pedalers Pub & Grille wants you to know they are not a restaurant – they are a bicycle and multi-sport tour operator servicing Southeast Asia, the Himalayas, Alaska, Hawaii and the Yukon. They are highlighting their Bali Paradise Ride which they offer March through October.
- The Cycling House has added a Glacier National Park tour for their 2014 season, in addition to their bicycle camps in the Western U.S., and Europe.
- Velo Tours has partnered with Après Vélo to produce annual Après Vélo cycling tours to South Africa, the Tour de France and the Tour Down Under. Get in touch here for more info.
Friday Roundup – Bicycle Bits & Pieces
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More