The Peter Sagan VIP ride experience, November 18 – 20, 2016, gives fans the chance to ride with him and 198 others in beautiful Southern California. Beginning with a roll through the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains, then down to the California coast and famous Pacific Coast Highway, riders will be treated to an amazing fully-supported ride with gourmet rest stops and other goodies. More after the break…
Peter Sagan loves California and returns in November for an exclusive 2-day VIP Charity cycling weekend – to share his passion for cycling and his devotion for kids of all ages. Reflecting the numbers in a true World Tour race, Peter’s VIP Experience is capped at 198 riders.
This all-inclusive experience begins in Westlake Village California at the luxurious Westlake Village Inn where Peter, sponsors, media and fans will come together to promote an active healthy lifestyle for children. You will share a weekend of riding on world class roads, fine dining, socializing and participating in an event where proceeds will go to benefit two world class organizations: The Boys and Girls Club of America and The Specialized Foundation for children.
- 2 Days of fully supported rides throughMalibu Mountains and Coast.
- 2 night’s accommodations – WestLake Village Inn, Four Seasons.
- Executive Meals/Cocktails/Beverages.
- Post ride massages.
- First Class Gala Event – personal photo with Peter.
- Over $1,000 retail value VIP Gift Bag loaded with goodies.
- First Class rest stops with Espresso stop (Peter’s Favorite).
For those interested in the Peter Sagan VIP Experience – and saving a little money – enter code 2069192595 on the registration page to save 10%!