URGE Bike Products have been slowly releasing their 2021 helmet range, and they’re back with another. Like the rest of the range, the new ALLTRAIL includes heavy use of recycled materials to offer a protective helmet that should also be a bit easier on the environment.
The name might give it away, but the ALLTRAIL is meant for riding all of the trails all over the mountain. It uses the typical in-mold EPS construction, but URGE claims that 80% of the helmet is made from recycled materials from the shell, to the visor, and the straps.
Helmet adjustments are made with the dial at the back of the fit system, and there are adjustable ear cradles to help with the straps.
Offered in five colors, the helmet will sell for €69 and will be available starting in December.
- 80% of the helmet made from recycled materials
- In Mold Construction
- Shell made from recycled EPS
- Rigid visor made from recycled ABS
- Straps made from recycled PET
- 13 vents
- CE 1078 standard
- 2 sizes : S/M : 55 – 59, L/XL : 59-63
- 290 gr S/M
- 69 € RRP
- 5 colors : Mat : blue, white; Glossy : black, turquoise, red.
- Available in December 2020