Niner’s annual IMBA charity auction has begun, this time a bit earlier than normal. We’re used to seeing bikes (like the JET9 and ROS9 of years past) make their debut around Sea Otter, but this time it’s the finale of their Nine Days of Niner holiday promotion. The bonus? If you win an auction bike, we all win as 100% of those proceeds go directly to IMBA to improve trails worldwide.
The Niner RLT9 Steel IMBA edition takes the second iteration of their gravel road bike introduced in March and adds a custom paint scheme to set it apart. That, and a full complement of Blackburn Design frame racks and bags to get you adventure ready. Details and links below…
The nine bikes are spread amongst several sizes: 47cm (1), 50cm (1), 53cm (2), 56cm (2), 59 cm (3), and 62cm (1). Each one’s up for bid separately, so you only need to bid on the one that fits you, and they’ll ship (for a small fee) anywhere in the world. Full build details are:
- Frame: RLT 9 Steel – Custom IMBA Paint
- Fork: Nine Full Carbon, 15mm
- Wheels: STAN’S NOTUBES 3.30/ZTR Grail, 15MM FRONT, 142 X 12MM REAR, IMBA YELLOW GRAPHIC
- Tires: Schwalbe G-One EVI, 700×35
- Brakes & Rotors: SRAM Force CX1 w. 160/140 rotors
- Brake Levers: SRMA Force CX1
- R/ Shifter: SRAM Force CX1
- F/ Shifter: N/A
- R / Derailleur: SRAM Force CX1
- F / Derailleur: N/A
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1195, 10-42t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1170
- Crank Set: SRAM Force CX1
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PF30
- Saddle: Niner Custom with Ni-Cro Rails, Niner Graphic
- Seat Post: NINER Carbon Seat Post, 400MM,
- Handlebar: NINER Drop Top Alloy
- Stem: NINER Alloy Stem
- Grips: NINER Bar Tape
Both ends of the bike get thru axles, and the front end is fully modern with a tapered head tube and full carbon fork.
Click here to make a bid through eBay. Better hurry, the auctions all close at 1:23pm EST on Friday, December 18th!