Looking for great gift ideas for your favorite bike commuter? Whether they use their bicycle to get to and from work, the market, school, or just the coffee shop, JensonUSA had a few ideas, then we helped curate this list of deals to give you options at every price range. Check their site for more great early bird deals throughout Black Friday, week, too! Here’s our curated pick for the 2018 holiday season that any commuter cyclist is sure to enjoy!
Gifts for About $10
- The women’s Giro Tech Tee ($5.99) is the perfect casual commuter top for fun rides to the store, and it comes in four colors!
- The Third Eye bar-end mirror ($12.48) installs in a minute and is large enough to give you a good view of what’s behind you at a quick glance.
- The Incredibell Belini ($9.99) is their smallest bicycle bell, but it gets the job done to alert pedestrians, other riders and traffic.
Gifts Under $30
- The Spacecraft Skyline Belt ($25.00) has enough stretch to move with you on the bike, but will keep your hipster pants up, too. And the buckle makes it easy to clip open and close, so it could double as a strap for your rear rack in a pinch!
- The Serfas Spectra 120 ($29.99) tail light should keep your commuter plenty visible throughout the day and night, with multiple blink patterns and steady modes. Plus, it’ll remember which mode you used last, so you can just turn it on and hit the road!
- If your commuter’s bike is as much a statement of style as it is a statement of principle (bikes are better than cars, right?), then the Knog Oi Bell ($19.99) keeps things looking chic.
Gifts Under $50
- Brooks’ Microfiber Bar Tape ($24.30) looks like leather, but is a fully modern, weather resistant microfiber material that makes your drop bar commuter look like it belongs in the office.
- For the commuter that just wants to keep their bike tuned up, a basic setup like the Foundation 728 Bike Tool Kit ($44.99) provides everything you need for general maintenance in a tidy little package.
- Combine the Crank Brothers F15 Mini Tool ($28.99) with the Lezyne CO2 Kit ($19.99) and you’ll have most of what you’ll need for road side repairs and adjustments.
- Well, OK, maybe adding a mini-pump is a good idea, too, and we LOVE the Crank Brothers Klik Pump HV ($33.29). Seriously, this is our favorite mini pump so far.
Gifts Under $100
- Quick stops need a quick lock, and the Otto Lock ($55.00) makes bike security simple. And it won’t weigh you down like a giant chain or U-Lock.
- The Fox Wind Attack Jacket ($69.95) might be designed for mountain bikers, but its lightweight, water repellency and the fact that it packs down into it’s own small sack make it perfect for bike commuters, too! Comes in four different colors if hi-vis yellow ain’t your thing.
- Along with those tool kits, a basic workstand like the Foundation Bike Repair Stand ($89.00) makes it way easier to wrench on your bike. And it folds down to hide in a closet or behind a couch if you’re tight on space.
- The SKS Race Blade Pro Fenders ($53.99) fit on any bike and provide wide coverage, with a flared lower section to keep spray contained. Available in black, silver and white.
Gifts Over $100
- If your commutes end up on really dark streets, or you just want one light that can double as a trail mountain bike light after work, the GloWorm X2 Adventure Light ($209.00) pumps out 1700 lumens and has a quick release bar mount, so it’s easy to move from bike to bike (and bring inside for security). It even comes with a bar-mounted remote!
- The Ortlieb Sport-Roller City Pannier ($130.00) provides all the room you need to get your work stuff and a change of clothes to and from the office, or pick up a few things from the market. And they’re waterproof!
- Blackburn has made some of the reference rear racks for years, and there are more affordable models, but if you want one rack that’ll handle anything you can strap to it, the Blackburn Outpost Rear Rack ($124.95) is it. It’s burly enough for bike packing and touring, too!
- If you commute through a rougher area, the overbuilt looks of the Kryptonite Fahgeddaboudit Chain Lock (from $147.95 depending on length) will discourage anyone from trying to steal your bike. And even if they try, it’s unlikely they’ll conquer this beast!