The Wolf Tooth Components ReMote is one of the best dropper post levers on the market, so the fact that it comes in different colors is just icing on the proverbial cake. Like most of their other components, WTC likes to spice things up with a bit of anodizing from time to time, and now’s your chance for the ReMote if red and purple are your thing.
Available in both ReMote and ReMote LA (light action), the Limited Edition versions simply add the choice of a red or purple lever to the mix. Offered in Clamp 22 fitment only, these will only be available for a limited time for $69.95 each.
Don’t need a new dropper lever? Perhaps you’re trying to dial in your controls then? Adding another option to the world of mix and match adapters, Wolf Tooth now offers five different options for making different components play nicely together.
Designed to work with a number of different shifters and brakes from Shimano, SRAM, or Magura, the ShiftMounts even include options for the new I-Spec EV from Shimano used on the latest XTR group. Pricing ranges from $19.99 to $29.99 depending on the model, and they’re available now.
- ShiftMount naming convention is [shifter type – brake type]
- MM-ISII is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
- MM-ISEV is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec EV brake
- ISEV-ISB is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec B brake
- ISEV-ISII is for a Shimano I-Spec EV shifter mounting to a Shimano I-Spec II brake
- MM-MAG is for a SRAM Matchmaker shifter mounting to a Magura brake
Weight: (Including hardware) MM-ISII • 10.5g | MM-ISEV • 9g | ISEV-ISB • 10g | ISEV-ISII • 6g | MM-MAG • 12g
Material: 6061 T6 aluminum