UK’s bike bag maker, Restrap, just announced some new updates and improvements to the way they make their custom frame bags. These new upgrades mean that there are now up to 40 different configurations available for the customer to choose from.
Between the many different colors available, sizes, and zip options, the combinations will help you get the custom frame bag for your bike that is exactly what you need/want.
Custom Frame Bag
Restrap has a pretty straightforward design process to get a custom frame bag that is made from your design and made to fit your frame.
Restrap’s Custom Frame Bag is made with one large compartment which opens on the drive side (right side). The opening will have an internal velcro divider (optional) and a longer, slender document pocket.
The bag uses YKK zippers and a textured nylon outer and VX21 Fabrics. This is said to make the bags tough, durable, and versatile.
Also included and positioned on top of the bag is a slot for CamelBak or for Dynamo access. The bags are finished with Restraps classic label (PU leather/vegan-friendly). The VX21 bags are finished with a reflective heat-pressed logo.
All you have to do to get the ball rolling on designing your own bespoke frame bag is to fill out the Design Kit.
Features and Pricing
- Bespoke custom frame bag made up to your specifications and design.
- Up to 40 different configurations to choose from
- Available in Black, Olive, Orange, Navy, Grey, Digital Camo, and XPac VX21
- The choice between Single Zip (with an internal velcro divider) or the brand new Double Zip (with a divider between the two compartments)
- Can be made to any shape and size, to fit any bike
- Made from the same robust materials and construction as our off-the-shelf Frame Bags.
Prices vary depending on size, zip configuration, and material and range between:
Lowest price: $179
Highest price: $277