Bruce Rosar, former director of the NC Active Transportation Alliance and a past president of the NC Bicycle Club, was killed after a collision with a Honda.
The driver, who was the only surviving witness, said Bruce inexplicably turned left in front of the vehicle while riding in Apex, NC. Ã‚Â Bruce was well known for being a strict advocate of cycling safety and safe riding practices. Ã‚Â Links (found on Cyclelicio.us) for more info after the break…
- Roadskater isÃ‚Â a friend of Bruce.
- Commute Orlando:Ã‚Â He made a difference.
- Discussion atÃ‚Â Triangle Cycling forum (thank you to Jim T).
- LAB Statement on their home page.
- Bruce Rosar Bicycling Biography.
- Cyclingnews article, with a personal note.
- Cyclist killed
- Cyclist who led others killed.
- Photo fromÃ‚Â IndyWeek.com by Jeremy Lange.