- Universal Sports will be covering the Vuelta a España starting this weekend.
- Don’t miss Rebecca’s Private Idaho: August 31st Rebecca Rusch will lead two, fully supported gravel rides through the beautiful mountains of Ketchum, Idaho, with an after party that will pay you back for the hurt you just took climbing 6,500ft in nearly 100 miles. (There’s also a shorter option of 56 miles.)
- Take the Campanoglo Grande Giro Challenge – join the Campagnolo Riders Club on Strava and challenge yourself to ride at least 1000km in 30 days – 1/3 of the distance of a Grande Giri: The Tour de France, Gira d’Italia, and Vuelta a España combined.
- The USA Cycling Professional Criterium National Championships will be held during the 2014 High Point Cycling Classic on September 4-6th. The three day festival includes an art exhibit featuring the bikes of 5 leading custom frame builders, swap meet, vintage bike show, and of course, the races…
- Did you know Rapha will repair your kit if you have a crash? Repairs can take up to 4 weeks, but it’s nice to know you don’t have to throw away an expensive kit with tears in it.
- CGTrader, a 3D model marketplace, is holding a 3D Printed Bicycle Accessories Challenge. Winner receives a FlyKly pedal assist smart wheel and the opportunity to sell your accessory to FlyKly customers and promotion on CGTrader. Submissions must be made by October 8th.
- Sport Chalet is celebrating their redesigned website by offering six Adventures of a Lifetime sweepstakes. One, a 10 day cycling adventure through New Zealand.
- Our friends and monthly contributors at Peaks Coaching Group are excited to announce new affiliate groups based in Brazil: coached by Cris Solak, and Japan: coached by Takashi Nakata; and their continued international expansion coaching two pro teams in India: Team Trek Foxfire and Team Specialized.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More