- Spin Cycle: Cleaning Up With Investors After Bootstrapping A Business by OPEN Forum. Each week, MSNBC’s Your Business features experts to share their secrets for improving your business. This week they featured Wash Cycle Laundry in Philadelphia.
- Trek Travel is now offering their lightest road bike, the Trek Emonda SLR™ to their fleet. So now when you’re touring with Trek Travel in the rugged Alps of France or Italy’s Dolomite Mountains you’ll have the option to upgrade to the lightest production road bike ever built.
- Kogel Bearings is offering 20% off store wide on their web site www.kogel.cc until December 24 . Use code ‘HOLIDAY20S’ at check-out. This offer extends to IBDs as well. Shops can contact Kogel Bearings via email@example.com to take advantage.
- Access to sweet singletrack in the Nantahala and Pisgah National Forests may be in jeopardy. Please Comment on Timber Production, Wilderness Designations, and Management Prescriptions in the Nantahala and Pisgah National Forests by January 6th, 2015 by going to this email address: NCplanrevision@fs.fed.us and let them know you that do not support USFS timber production in areas of the forests with heavy recreational use.
- Increased travel costs and a desire to become healthier are fuelling a revolution on the roads. Lots of people are cycling and as a result professional drivers need to become more and more aware of how to act around this new wave of vulnerable road users. The UK’s leading Cycle Training Organisation…BikeRight! who train over 20,000 individuals each year in cycling safety and maintenance have launch a new series of training courses aimed at shared road use in the urban environment.
- Beginning in April 2015 Phil Brotherton will spend roughly 3 months travelling across 12 countries to raise money for the Royal British Legion and the German Volksbund. His journey, The Trail of Poppies, will cover 3500 miles whilst leaving a trail of 2015 Poppies as a sign of remembrance to all who died from both sides in the Great War. You can also follow Phil’s preparation and progress on his Facebook page.
- The awesome features of TICKR X and TICKR RUN are now available on the Wahoo Fitness App for Android! Be sure to download the Wahoo Fitness App in the Google Play Store.
- Gravel Grinder News has merged with Riding Gravel. After a lot of work on both sites separately, Guitar Ted and Ben Welnak, have brought their collective works together into one source for riders. Follow this link for more details about the merger.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More