- Registration for the 2012 6 Hours of Warrior Creek opens at 12:01 am on 10/31. Use HEADWATERS1 for a 20% discount on registration. The coupon code is good for the first 100 entries. The 6WC inbox is filling up with random questions so we know there’s interest. It’s going to sell out fast!
- The League of American Bicyclists needs our help to stop an amendment that would kill cycling and pedestrian transportation funding. Click on the link above and contact your Senator today, as this amendment goes forward Nov. 1st!
- Lynskey Performance Cycles is teaming up with SORBA-Chattanooga to help raise funds to expand the TVA Raccoon Mountain Trail System in Chatanooga, TN. Between now and the upcoming fundraiser “Ales for the Trails” on November 5th, anyone donating $10 or more will recieve a trail supporters bumper sticker and automatically be entered for a chance to win a Lynskey Pro29VF titanium frame in your size! Saweeet!
- Hill Killer Apparel Will be giving away 5 “Ride of the Dead” Zombie Cycling jerseys this coming Monday/Halloween: “Randomly throughout the day we will be releasing a special coupon code on our twitter page @thehillkiller. All you have to do it be the first to enter the coupon code on the website on the checkout page(and checkout) and you have yourself a free jersey!”
- Franco Bicycles is now taking pre-orders for their California Kit through Nov. 1st. Kit’s are available in your choice of blue, red, or pink, with the signature California bear emblem and Franco Bicycle logo, and are proudly made in Los Angeles by Endo Customs.
- This beta website is offering to compare bike rental deals (and other stuff) throughout the US. It only has San Francisco up and running at the moment, but if your shop offers bike rentals you might want to give it a look.
- Urban Kreation’s jeans may look like a normal pair of jeans, but they are reinforced at the bum, knee and ankle with a super thin fabric that’s stronger than Kevlar that will protect your lower half in the event of a fall. Great for BMX or urban cycling. You can find them online here, or have your LBS contact Sidewall Distribution.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More