- Headed to DealerCamp this week? Greg Lemond would like to ride with you and chat up his sweet Revolution Trainer. Line up a bike to test, he’ll be rolling out at 10am on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Interbike will be offering free ice cream, coffee and beer at the Outdoor Demo this year.
- Once you’ve recovered from the desert heat, there’s the annual cyclocross party that is CrossVegas. Registration opens August 2nd. All fields are limited to 100 racers. Get signed up on crossvegas.com for the Wheelers & Dealers race or jump into one of the following:
- Feedback Sports will present the new Mechanics challenge to the Wheelers & Dealers race, getting the wrenches out from the pits and onto the bikes. “We needed to share some love with the guys who keep the wheels turning and make the service departments profitable for retailers,” said Brook Watts, CrossVegas organizer.
- Raleigh USA will also be presenting the second annual singlespeed Cyclocross race there.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More