Want to work for Bikerumor? Of course, you do. Bikerumor is in search of standout freelance writers who know and love all things bike. Specifically, we’re looking for writers to help create detailed buyer’s guides for everything from water bottles to gravel bikes.
Write about bikes at Bikerumor.com!
Ideal candidates will be talented writers with strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical information in a way that’s easy to process as the reader. Possessing a wide knowledge of different facets of the bicycle industry is a big plus, as you’ll be helping us recommend the best bikes, parts, and gear to our readers across the globe.
The position is remote, so reliable internet access, the ability to self-regulate, and deliver on time are required.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Carry out industry-leading independent reviews of cycling gear from start to finish
- Research and test gear to identify the best cycling gear on the market today
- Write long-form gear roundups and participate in the editorial process to ready them for publication
- Provide photos of the gear you test in action
- Work amongst a team to bounce ideas, answer questions, provide detailed editing feedback, tell jokes, and more
- Proficient with WordPress, Slack, Monday, and other project management tools
- Familiarity with SEO tools and best practices
Compensation will be on a per-project basis, with the opportunity for additional assignments based on your areas of expertise and the quality of your work.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and any relevant writing samples to email@example.com. We will respond to high-quality candidates as quickly as possible.