First it was a hot pink option with the introduction of the MKII model, then a Sunburst Orange limited edition. Now, the Cane Creek Helm Chameleon colorway joins the party with an earth-tone finish and color-shifting decals. While the base color will help you blend in with the dirt, the details definitely stand out.
The Helm MKII Chameleon is available in their 29er size with 44mm offset only, but you get to choose between air or coil springs.
Standard features include:
- 160mm travel
- adjustable in 10mm increments down to 130mm for coil, 100mm for air)
- 10-position high speed compression
- 17-position low speed compression
- 10-position low speed rebound
- 35mm stanchions
- 2080g (air) / 2340g (coil)
- 15×110 Boost D-Loc thru axle
- $1,099 MSRP
Each fork is handbuilt at their factory in North Carolina, having proven itself in the legendary Pisgah trails.