We’re nearing that end-of-summer time, and Competitive Cyclist is beating everyone to the punch with big discounts on bikes and gear. Renewal Workshop gets you into new-to-you kits for less, Chrome’s offering a pack for half off with free bonus items, and GoPro has a couple bundles worth a look!
Renewal Workshop Now Carrying PEARL iZUMi
With their relationship announced a few months ago, the Renewal Workshop is now stocking PEARL iZUMi apparel! The Renewal Workshop takes apparel from product lines that has been returned and can’t be resold by the company, cleans and/or fixes it, and sells it to you at a reduced price – giving you a deal and keeping it out of the waste stream. They also carry other popular outdoor brands like Prana, Carhartt, Osprey, and more!
GoPro Deals Worldwide
- $80 OFF HERO7 Black + Free Das Boot. Starting at $249.99, US and Canada. Good Aug 10-Sep 17th.
- Zeus Mini Bundle, Buy 2 for $99. US, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. Ongoing.
- HERO7 Black + Free Das Boot. Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific. Aug 10-Sep 17th.
- KRW 100,000 Off Hero8 Black. Starting at KRW 418,000. Korea Only. Good Aug 10-31st.
- $70 Off Hero8 Black. Starting at A$529.95.00. Australia Only. Good through Sep 6th.
Disclosure: Some of these links are affiliate links that may earn a small commission for Bikerumor if you click on them and buy something. This helps support our work here without costing you anything extra. You can learn more about how we make money here. Thanks!