A year ago, Rolf showed us the new Hyalite at NAHBS 2016. The addition to their line up was geared towards adventure riding with a lightweight build that also supported wider tires for something between a mountain and a road wheelset. Now, in addition to the Hyalite and Hyalite ES, Rolf is taking their adventure wheelset to the next level with a carbon tubeless ready rim that is ready for your next adventure…
Measuring 29mm externally with a 23mm internal width, the new carbon rims allow the use of tubeless tires with the addition of rim tape and valves. Laced to their XR Centerlock disc hubs with 24 spokes, the wheels are compatible with Shimano/SRAM or SRAM XD cassettes.
Available in 700c/29″ or 650b/27.5″, the wheels will sell for $1,799 and can be had with custom decals for an extra $80.
- Weight: 700c/ 29″ 1475g [670g/805g]
- Weight: 650b /27.5″ 1420g [645g/775g]
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spoke type: Round Laser
- Rim Width (ex): 29mm Carbon Clincher (Tubeless ready)
- Rim Width (in): 23mm
- Hubset: XR (Center Lock)
- FT: 9mm / 12mm / 15mm / Boost 110mm
- RR: 135mm / 142mm / Boost 148mm
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed or SRAM XD 1×11
- Includes: taped rim for tubeless, valve and QR set when applicable