Ready to Rally like Barelli? Unless you already possess the skills, new equipment won’t have you instantly shredding at the same level, but one can dream, right? In the meantime, you can upgrade your ride and do it in Barelli style, with his first Signature model from Guerilla Gravity.
Built with an eye to his sponsors, Yoann apparently helped pick each part down to the graphics.
More importantly, it isn’t just specced to be the most expensive bike possible. At $5,995, it’s actually pretty reasonable for a made-in-the-USA carbon mountain bike with excellent components as outlined by Yoann himself above.
Guerilla Gravity bikes have a unique modular design that allows multiple configurations from a single frame, but this build is sold as a 160mm travel 29er with a 170mm travel RockShox Zeb fork. Equipped to stomp big lines and sketchy slabs in British Columbia, the bike will perform best in the hands of riders who like to get rowdy.
Offered in three sizes, you can also customize the build if there’s a component or detail you and Yoann just don’t see eye to eye on.
- Frame material: Revved Carbon front and alloy rear triangle
- Fork travel: 170 mm
- Shock size: 230 x 65 mm
- Shock hardware: 8×20 (f), 8×35(r)
- Seatpost: 30.9 mm with stealth dropper routing
- Seatpost clamp: 37 mm (included with frame)
- Max dropper insertion: See Dropper Fitment Guide
- Chainguide mount: ISCG05
- Bottom bracket: 73 mm BSA threaded
- Chainline: 52mm
- Max chainring size: 34t
- Rear wheel dish: 3mm
- Derailleur hanger: Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH)
- Brake mount: 180 Post mount
- Max tire size: 29 x 2.5″
● RockShox ZEB fork and Super Deluxe shock bring ultimate trail sensitivity
● SRAM GX Drivetrain and Descendant cranks to deliver performance and value
● PNW Range Bars and Loam Grips deliver precise steering and smooth ride quality
● Industry Nine Enduro 305 wheels bring ultra-fast engagement and an A35 stem adds precision–and they’re made in Asheville, NC!
● SDG Into The Gnar signature saddle makes sure you are comfortable on all-day adventures
● Hutchinson Griffus 2.5 tires are the result of Yoann’s endless testing and development
● Signature Decals with gold foil, only available on this build