Back in 2022 Dynaplug and State Bicycles got together and released their first Meercat Klunker. This time around, the Meerkat Klunker gets a pretty amazing custom paint job by Curtis Bullock (@savethepostalservice).
The paint scheme on the Klunker is inspired by gazing up at the twilight sky from your favorite campsite.
This edition of the Meekat Klunker is sprinkled with kick-ass components by some of your favorite, iconic brands… check below for the amazing spec sheet.
The best part is that a small suggested donation of $5, enters you into a chance to win this one-off beauty, throw a leg over and Klunk your heart out.
This Meerkat Klunker will be awarded to the winner of the donation drawing, benefiting the Sierra Butte Trail Stewardship (SBTS) and its mission of bringing sustainable recreation-based revenue to the Lost Sierra.
Meerkat Klunker Spec List
- Frame and Fork: State Bicycle Co. Klunker
- Handlebar: Dynaplug/BTCHN Covert Bar w/ Repair Tool
- Crankset: White Industries G30 170mm Polished
- Stem: Paul Components Boxcar ⅞” Polished
- Hubs: White Industries “Daisy” Bolt-on 36h Polished Front / Rear State Coaster
- Rims: Astral Outback Polished 650b 36h
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 25.4mm Silver, 0mm Offset
- Tires: UltraDynamico Mars 2.2 Racing Grey
- Frame Bag: State Klunker Specific Frame bag
- Seat Collar: Thompson Silver
“Thanks to the following for their generous support for this project, Dynaplug, State Bicycle Co., Paul Component Engineering, White Industries, Astral Cycling, Thomson, Ultradynamico, and Btchn Bikes. Paint by Save The Postal Service.”