Expat Josh Colp has been designing cockpit parts and complete framesets in Taiwan for quite some time – sometimes for others, and more recently for his own brand, Culprit Bicycles.
Now, he’s switching the focus exclusively to components. Josh has been developing integrated triathlon bar and stem systems recently for the abandoned Legend tri bike project, so our guess is that’s what we’ll see first. But we’ve also ridden his standard stems and handlebars on several of his bikes we’ve reviewed and found them both stiff and comfortable. Should be interesting to see where he takes it.
In the meantime, all remaining bike and frame inventory has gotta go, including the well-spec’d kids road bikes…
All framesets are on sale as follows, check this link for available colors. Price includes international shipping, but import/VAT are payable buy the recipient:
- RoaDi Frameset – $550 USD
- RoaDi frameset with Carbon bar and stem – $695 USD
- Arrow One Frameset – $800 USD (carbon/carbon only painted)
- Bullet Time Trial/Triathlon frameset – $1,000 USD
- Croz Blade Disc Brake Frameset – $1150 USD
- Croz Blade Rim Brake Frameset (2 in 1 fork, TTV rim or disc) – $1150 USD
- Croz Blade Disc Brake frameset with bar/stem – $1295 USD
- Croz Blade Rim Brake frameset with bar/stem (2 in 1 fork, TTV rim or disc) – $1295 USD
RoaDi has 4 color options, all prepainted and ship immediately. Carbon bikes are custom painted upon order and take 2-3 weeks to ship after ordering. There are a very limited number of Di2 disc brake groups available to be built on the bike for $3595. Details here.
We reviewed the Culprit Junior Two road bike a while back and liked it. The alloy frame is aero shaped and comes with a solid component mix.
The Junior One is a smaller version, with smaller wheels, but still with the aero tubset and seatpost. Below that (not shown) are the S1 and S2, which are sized the same but use round tubes and seatpost. Pricing on these includes a kid’s jersey and global shipping, and if you buy during July, they’ll throw in a second jersey for free.
- Junior One Custom paint – $1000 USD
- Junior Two Custom paint – $1075 USD
- S1 – $650 USD
- S2 – $740 USD
- Junior One (standard paint out of stock)
- Junior Two – $950 USD
Custom painted Junior bikes take 3-4 weeks to ship, others ship immediately.