If you missed our review on the Rumpl puffy blanket, the short version is that it’s a great accessory to throw in your car for your next road trip. And now, there’s yet another beautiful design to choose from. This time, Yakima and Rumpl have teamed up with Bend, OR artist Adam Haynes of Stickfort to create a limited edition blanket that celebrates Oregon.
With all three parties located in Oregon, the blanket’s design was created to honor two of Oregon’s iconic locations – Mount Hood and the Columbia River Gorge.
Offered in the 1-Person size, the blanket is the perfect size for your Yakima Skyrise tent, or any other small tent for that matter. This version is the standard Puffy blanket which uses synthetic 1300g 3D Hollow Fiber insulation to keep you warm and dry.
Yakima x Stickfort x Rumpl Blanket
- 54” x 80” (compresses to 7.5”x16”)
- Ultra-warm synthetic construction made from the same stuff as premium sleeping bags and down jackets
- Light & packable, weighing just 3.3lbs. Stuff sack included.
- Synthetic insulation allows use in conventional front-load washing and drying machines
- Durable and water resistant, odor and stain resistant
- Fabric: 20D Ripstop Nylon fabric & DWR shield
- Insulation: 1300-gram 3D Hollow Fiber synthetic insulation
- MSRP: $159
The blanket will retail for $159, but if you order now you’ll benefit from Rumpl’s Black Friday sale which offers 25% off, making the price $119.25. Also, Yakima and Rumpl are hosting the #myMountainHome photo contest through December 2, which will land the grand prize winner a Pacific Northwest Gift Pack, which includes a Yakima SkyRise roof top tent, the limited-edition blanket, plus products from 19 other Oregon brands. For additional information and to enter the contest visit explore.yakima.com/