Located in the small, mountain town of Truckee, California BlackHeart Bike Co. has announced that they are introducing a custom paint program using the durable Cerakote coating. Cerakote is an ultra-thin, highly-durable, heat-cured ceramic coating.
Customers will be able to select from the 241 H-Series colors for the following applications:
- Road Ti – Fork color
- Allroad Ti – Fork color
- Allroad AL/Alt – Frame, Fork, and Logo colors
Custom Paint Pricing
The pricing seems to be in line with BlackHeart’s ethos of “quality products at a fair price”.
- $300 single-color frame / second color logo
- $100 single-color fork / no logo
- Full custom quote available upon request
Check out the colors here.
Other Paint Options
BlackHeart also works with several painters who can deliver anything from BlackHeart past designs, their signature designs, or bring your dream scheme to life.
- BlackHeart in house
- Mike Hurley – aka MPH Mike – “delivers top-notch paint and can bring any design to life, regardless of the level of detail”.
- Dr. Curtis Bullock – aka Save The Postal Service – “applies his abstract artwork to create one-of-a-kind designs“.
Check out all of the colors, bikes, and goodies at the link below.