- “Love” is the word this Mother’s Day with this limited edition 8″x12″ giclee print – yours free with purchase of one of these four featured tees from Après Velo.
- Our Bikerumor Bike Shop Video Challenge is on! Enter your shop’s video to win a feature article about your shop and it’s employees on Bikerumor.com and the coveted Bikerumor Cup. When you send us the link to your video, please include the website url for your shop and any info you want us to know. Good luck!
- Prices go up May 1st for all Sufferfest videos. Order now to save some coin.
- The National Interscholastic Cycling Association (NICA) will be expanding to accommodate the growth in High School mountain biking across the country. As many as three more regions will be joining the association’s Project League program by 2013 with applications from Arizona, Tennessee, Georgia, Maryland, Virgina, West Virginia, and New York.
- Join Bike for Kam on their ride from San Francisco to Santa Monica on May 12-19th, or donate to help raise money for HIBM.
- The Pedal Pushers Club is launching a new series of t-shirts exclusively with City Sports. You can purchase them online or in their shops in Boston, DC, Philly, Providence, NYC, and Baltimore. If you order online, City Sports is offering free shipping through the month of May on all cycling gear in honor of bike month!
- We Have Motive is a new website on all things BMX.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More