- Registration closes August 31st for the Fools Gold 50 & 100 mile mountain bike races and adventure run. Register now because there will be NO on-site registration the weekend of the event – September 8th and 9th in Dahlonega, GA. Check out the awesome race t-shirt printed up by sponsor TwinSix, above.
- The Red Bull Joyride will once again anchor Crankworx Whistler with a massive slopestyle course designed by the athletes. The freeride competition will pit Freeride Mountain Bike World Tour leader Brandon Semenuk against the best gravity riders in the world on Saturday, August 18th, and you can watch it all on the live webcast at 5:30 p.m. Pacific time/8:30 p.m. Eastern time.
- BikeRags has some Bike-love (and Iowa-love) t-shirts for sale with reflective ink.
- Jerome Daksiewicz prints up unique Tour de France posters each year. Prints are 24″ by 32″ and are available for $30.
- Rapha is having their Summer Sale with up to 50% off select merchandise.
Support us! Bikerumor may earn a small commission from affiliate links in this article. Learn More