You’re either 10 years old or not. That’s right, this month Ornot is celebrating 10 years of existence as a brand that doesn’t use flashy graphics or over-the-top logos on their uniquely designed cycling apparel and accessories. And the new Decades Collection is no different.
Their marketing is very witty and sarcastic… fitting for a company that is essentially a “preteen”. And, I personally get a kick out of it.
For Ornot, it all started in a basement back in October 2013 with the goal of producing “USA-Made, minimally branded cycling apparel” with the clever design principle that “you could be a rolling billboard, Ornot.”
Fast forward ten years, and that design principle still holds true. Ornot is still committed to making its apparel in the USA, differently, and in a sustainable way evoking a unique style of fun on a bike. Their new Decade Collection celebrates that.
The Decade Collection consists of a limited-edition re-release of our original jersey, throwback socks, and bottles. Available for pre-order, the Decade Jersey is limited to 200 individually numbered pieces.
Let’s take a look at the Collection.
Ornot Decade Jersey
Women’s Decade Jersey
Men’s Decade Jersey
Men’s sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL
Women’s sizes: XS, S, M, L, and XL
Available in both women’s and men’s cut, the Decade Jersey is where it all started back in 2013. It was created as an antidote to giant logos and embarrassing cycling clothing. Ornot made sure it was still easily recognizable and visible but subtle. This Jersey’s DNA is embedded in much of the clothing Ornot does today.
The Decade Jersey can be pre-ordered today and will ship in December 2023.
- Constructed with bluesign®-approved materials; it protects the environment’s health, workers, and you
- Made from Deadstock Polartec Power dry and lightweight Italian knit
- Wicking Micromesh fabric is extremely soft and stretchy
- Temp range: 72 degrees and up – this is a summer-weight jersey
- Limited to 200 pieces in total
- Rear reflective detailing
- 28+ UPF sun protection
- Made with recycled yarns + recycled content zipper
- Modern set-in sleeve for a smooth and comfortable fit
- Made in the USA
Ornot Decade Sock
Sizes: S, M, L, and XL
“Party socks for your 10-year-old’s birthday party, or for our 10 years of making stretchy clothes.” Basically, wear them on your bike, Ornot. The Decade Sock features an open mesh weave on the foottop, making it lightweight and breathable. They will also wick moisture, ensuring that your feet stay dry and comfy. Plus, they are made in the USA from recycled water bottles.
In stock now.
- Made from recycled water bottles
- Quick drying Aireator mesh on top of the foot
- Minimal heel and toe seams
- Bonus 5w #sockdoping boost
- 60% Nylon 39% Recycled Polyester 1% Lycra
- 2.4 oz
- Made in the USA
Ornot Decade Bottle
Retail: $14 (buy 2 and save $7)
They say that this bottle is guaranteed to 10x your bitcoins in another 10 years, Ornot. The Decade Bottles are 100% BPA-free and printed with non-toxic inks. Made in sunny California.
- This Bottle is 22oz. Ornot recommend at least two for rides over 30 miles
- Highlights include a super tech, glass-like surface on the inner surface to keep your beverage clean and pure
- Large screwtop that won’t leak
- MoFlo cap for big gulps
- Made from 100% FDA food-grade materials
- You can recycle it when it dies