Spank Industries’ lineage to the extreme side of mountain biking can’t be denied. With products being used in events like Crankworx, UCI World Cup Series, Redbull Rampage, and Darkfest, that “big mountain” riding for some may inspire some “big mountain” beer drinking. That is to say, drinking beer that draws inspiration from the Cascade Mountains.
Hailing from the same area, the collaboration between Spank and the Cascade Mountain powerhouse beer company, Rainier, just makes sense.
The limited edition Spank Splt 35 Stem and Spoon 110 Pedals are available in Chromatic Silver or Rainier Red. All parts will be shipped with Ti Gold and Chromoly Black hardware, allowing for full customization.
Spank X Rainier Spoon 110 LE Pedals
“Attain godlike speed and control with our widest footprint slayer…”
The Spoon 110 has a wide platform of 110×105 to help get through the chunder like roots, and rocks. They use forged chromoly axles for strength and durability.
The Spoon 110 has a 16mm-12mm concave profile with 20 preassembled pins. The shot-peen and anodized finish is said to enhance fatigue life. Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, Trail, Enduro, free ride, DH, E-Bike
Spoon 110 Specs and Retail
Retail: $134.99 (colors: Rainier Red or Rainier Silver)
- Platform: 110×105
- Platform Profile (mm): 16-12 concave profile
- Weight +/- (g): 420/set
- Axle: Cold-forged chromoly steel
- Bearing/bushing: Industrial sealed bearings, IGUS bushing
- Pins: 20 steel pins (per pedal)
- Technologies: Chamfered leading edges
- Materials: MGR extruded alloy body, CNC optimized
Spank X Rainier Split 35 LE Stem
“FORGED deep in the belly of Mt Rainier using only the finest alloys used by Thor and Odin themselves…”
The Spank Rainier Spit 35 LE stem will be available in 35mm length and will be coming with a fair amount of bling, like the Rainer Beer Cap top cap, and hardware in Ti Gold or Black. It is shot-peened and anodized to give it maximum strength. Being ideal for Enduro and Trail riding, the Split 35 is a highly weight-optimized single crown stem fitting 35mm handlebars. The stem weighs in at +/- 135g and has a zero rise and stack height of 34mm.
Split 35 Specs and Retail
Retail: $119.99 (colors: Rainier Red or Rainier Silver)
- Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style
- Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and back sweep
- Ultra-short stack height and true zero-degree rise
- Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars
- Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness
- Shot-peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
Grab your own at the link below.