Whether gearing up for a multi-day bikepacking trip or just a big day out, cargo cages make it easier to carry more. An obvious addition to their Morse bottle cage lineup, the new cargo cage is typically Wolf Tooth – meaning well thought out and packed with versatility.
Morse cages get their name from the dot-dash mounting pattern. The Cargo cage is no different with four different bolt-hole combinations for the standard 64mm bottle boss spacing. It will also fit on three-pack mounting, and offers up to 35mm of vertical adjustment thanks to the Morse pattern.
For more versatility, the cage also has mounting holes on the left or right side of the cage which allows it to be mounted at an angle. WTC says this is great for forks that have mounting bolts on the front or back of the fork leg, and will even allow you to mount two cages next to each other in certain situations. The cages are made in Minnesota, USA from 5052 aluminum.
Along with the bottle cage, WTC is introducing its own Cargo straps that will be sold with the cages or separately. With the addition of the straps, you can carry 32oz Nalgene bottles, stuff sacks, burritos, you name it.
Available now, Wolf Tooth will sell the cages alone or with two cargo straps.
WTC Morse Cargo Cage Specs
- Vertical positioning adjustment up to 35mm with Morse dot-dash mount pattern
- Mount options in center of cage, as well as on right and left sides
- Designed to fit fork bags, 32 oz. Nalgene bottles, and more
- Three stainless steel bolts included
- Cage weighs 60g without straps or bolts
- Made in Minnesota, USA
- Replacement parts available
- Morse Cargo Cage: $39.95 USD
- Morse Cargo Cage + two Cargo Straps: $51.95 USD
- Cargo Strap individual: $8.95 USD